Week 5

Project Update:

Nabil and I talked about operating models and mapped out our options.  We attempted to navigate the complexity with use of the Business Model Canvas tool.  We gave a presentation to the group (which can be seen on the Dhaka Project Google site) and decided to head down the Customer=NGO route.

Also, Isaac found a posting about the Stanford Social-E Challenge for business plans.  We decided to enter the competition and submitted a one-page executive summary.    This can also be found on the project’s google site.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Project Overview, Seminar. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s