Week 1 Update

 

This past week we met with the DrinkWell team to learn from their experience. We also tried out the bottle top and marble check valve and found that it made pumping significantly harder so we are looking to explore other check valve designs as well. Lastly, we made a schematic of the device in Google Sketchup.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s