Week 3 Prototype Update

This week we finished our first deliverable – a technology review and recommendation. Also, we tried out another check valve design, the flap design. We made a very crude flap check valve using a laser cut ring and part of a yogurt lid which, from the testing team update, we can see worked somewhat. Next we will try this same idea but a more refined prototype.

   

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s